VERITAS, VICON, MyUI and GUIDE agree to collaborate through the following action plan:
- Projects’ deliverables will be exchanged as soon as they are available.
- Projects will mutually refer to each other when results are being utilised from one of the projects.
- Task forces will follow up the completion of the common tasks.
- Printed dissemination material on each project will
be made available at conferences in which the different projects participate.
- Each project website will include a link to the website of other projects.
- Project consortia will meet in all workshops held in
the context of VERITAS.
- A special session dealing with Ethics will be organised in the first scheduled workshop of VERITAS.
- Exchange of ethics forms like consent forms, manuals, etc.
Interoperability of user models developed within the projects
- VERITAS, VICON, MyUI and GUIDE will make their software platforms interoperable within the projects in an appropriate way.
- VERITAS, VICON, MyUI and GUIDE, will in particular harmonise and support each other concerning standardisation activities in particular towards international mainstream standardisation organisations such as W3C, ISO/IEC, ITU, ETSI, CEN, or CENELEC.
VERITAS and VICON agree to collaborate through the following action plan:
- Projects’ deliverables, or other key reports will be exchanged as soon as they are available, on a regular basis.
- Task forces will be made to follow the completion of the common tasks.
- VICON will support VERITAS’ world‐wide Industrial Forum by proposing appropriate external industrial representatives.
- VERITAS will make their software platforms interoperable and open in an appropriate way in order to integrate VICON results.
- VICON will complement the work done by VERITAS, in particular related user modelling.
- VERITAS standardisation activities will in particular support VICONS’ standardisation actions towards international mainstream standardisation organisations such as W3C, ISO/IEC, ITU, ETSI, CEN, or CENELEC.