The next VERITAS User Forum entitled “Defining simulation task models for everyday solutions, designed for all”, takes place on Tuesday 20th September from 13h00 till 17h00, hosted at Crown Plaza in Nottingham.
This workshop is intended to attract:
- End-users (people with disabilities, older people);
- Designers from the automotive, home and working environment, ehealth, and infotainment area;
- Representatives from end-user organizations;
- Policy makers.
During this highly participative workshop you will be introduced to the VERITAS project, followed by a first demonstration of how accessible design can be simulated in the automotive, working and home environment. You will as such co-influence the project development and, through your input, expertise and feedback as users and designers of accessible solutions, ensure that the developed applications respond to real user needs
Main issues that will be addressed:
- The VERITAS project at a glance
- Outcomes of the 1st User Forum
- Introducing to the VERITAS task models – Demonstration users/task models simulation environment.
- Discussion in groups per application area on the task models
- Presentations in plenary on outcome of group discussions
The full agenda can be downloaded here (accessible pdf).
You are kindly invited to take part in this event. While access is free, places are limited. We therefore kindly ask you to register, using this form.